Packet Pick Up Hours
400 Nueces St. Austin, Texas 78701
Friday, August 23rd 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday, August 24th 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
You must attend packet pick up during these hours. If you are coming from out of town, please see the schedule for out of town packet pick up.
In order to make this a successful USAT sanctioned event, there are some rules that must be followed. Please help make the experience easy by being prepared and following these few simple rules:
- You must pick up your packet in person during pickup hours. No exceptions. No one else can pick up your packet for you.
- You will be required to show a photo ID and proof of USAT membership.
- Already a member of USAT? Bring your membership card, or a picture of it on your phone. You can print a copy of your membership by logging in to your Membership Dashboard (usatriathlon.org). This printed copy will suffice as proof of membership.
- Did you purchase the USAT one-day pass when you registered for the event? If so, we will have record of this and you do not need to provide proof.
- Not sure if you purchased the USAT one-day pass? Look on the Confirmation email you received from eventdog when you registered for the race and see if there is a $15.00 charge. Logon to your eventdog account if you need to resend your confirmation email to yourself.
- Those not having proof of USAT membership will be required to purchase a $15.00 1-day license at packet pick up.
- Relay Teams – All relay members must go to packet pick up to show ID and proof of USAT status. Team members do need to go to packet pickup at the same time because each individual can check in separately. However, the final person to check in is the only one who will receive the timing chip.
- Youth athletes without an ID must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID.
- The age group of a participant will be determined by age on Dec. 31 of the event year, not by age on race day. For example, if you turn 25 years old in November 2017, you will race as 25 for all of the 2017 season (January – December).