Your race packet will include:
- Wristband – this must be worn to enter transition in the morning. Put it and your timing chip on at home so that you are ready to go upon arrival. Please do not litter, even the little tab from the wristband needs to find its way to a trash can in front of transition.
- Timing Chip – This is the long black, spongy item with a stickered edge to wrap around your ankle.
- Race Bib – You will wear this during the running portion of the race.
- Bike Stickers – One for the bike seat post and one for your bike helmet.
- Swim Cap – The color of the cap reflects your age group.
Your timing chip, race bib and bike stickers should all have the same race number. If they don’t match see a race representative ASAP.
Want to make putting on your bib easier in transition? Skip pinning your number to your shirt and use a SPIbelt. Easy to clip on and very useful year round.
Want a different shirt size? Shirt Exchanges can only be made after the race at the information booth.
Aquabike Participants: Timing for your race ends once you enter T2 after your bike ride. Don’t forget your well-earned Finisher’s medal! To get it, feel free to run down the chute to collect your medal and water bottle.